Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yoga Anyone

  • "Yoga for the Rest of Us" and "More Yoga for the Rest of Us"  by Peggy Cappy.  I'm sure you've seen her on public television.  I used to do the former pretty regularly, but when I bought the latter, I quit altogether.  Maybe I'll get the first one on DVD and try it again.  (When I try to talk myself into keeping something, I know I have to throw it out.)
  • Two unused Yoga for Beginners on DVD with promises to increase strength + flexibility and improve your health and vitality.  Since I bought them, I'm intimidated by the pictures on the front.  I could never do that.
  • One "Beginner's Manual" from The American Yoga Association.  A fully revised and updated difinitive guide from the nation's preeminent yoga center.  Wow.  Sounds impressive. 
I will throw out the videos today, and give away the DVD's and book.  (Still thinking about going to Amazon.com and buying that first Peggy Cappy DVD.  I think I used to enjoy it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment