Monday, September 9, 2013

Potpourri

  • A book from AAA with rules of the road.  Since I'm now over 70 I needed to take a written driver's test again.  The book was a great help.  I passed with flying colors.  Only missed one--the one with two good answers, only in the eyes of DMV, one answer was better than the others.  That was last March, but I kept the book until today.
  • Four glass coffee mugs.  There was a time that I thought drinking coffee out of glass was really cool.  That was back in the day when I said things like "really cool." These mugs, however, have seen their day.  After daily use for a very long time, they didn't clean up very well anymore.  Not even with Bar Keepers Friend.
  • How many of you out there keep party favors?  I have one a granddaughter gave me from her party.  I thought it was pretty.  Except the tissue paper in it is faded, and the mints in the tissue paper are stale.  I was tempted to toss the paper and mints and keep the glass, but . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment