Sunday, September 15, 2013

Journey into the Storage Room

  • A bag that says "60 Quarter Coin Wrappers."  Judging from what's left in the bag, I'd say about 40 are left.  I used to save quarters, wrap them, and take them to the bank periodically.  The bank hasn't taken wrapped coins in many years.  You have to use their wrapping machine to the tune of a 10% charge for your own cash. I said, "No, thank you," but kept the wrappers. 
  • One straw beach mat last used in the last century.  A towel is easier to carry.
  • One shoe box on which is written "Kitchen Junk Drawer Overflow."  It contains various and sundry items including shower curtain clips.  My shower has a glass door.  I must have thought they would come in handy someday for something. The only thing I'm keeping from the box is a Ziplock bag of five different knobs to match each of the knobs on drawers and cabinets throughout the house in case one breaks.  Hasn't happened yet, but one never knows when such a catastrophe might happen. This is another case of "just in case."

No comments:

Post a Comment