Friday, September 6, 2013

Some Odds and Ends

I picked up three things yesterday just walking through the house.  Three items of no use to me, but I have kept them around because "they're still good." 

  1. Three 3-inch carabiner clamps.  They were in a small basket on my clothes dryer by the back door along with various other gems which will no doubt be tossed in the very near future.  I don't remember what I bought them for or how long they've been there.
  2. A small bottle of PRO CLEARZ  antifungal liquid with vitamin E.  While it may work just fine to combat toenail fungus, Tea Tree Oil and Vicks VapoRub work better.  Lesson learned--use what you already have on hand.  Grandma did and we all survived just fine.
  3. This last item came from a Brookstone catalog.  It tells the indoor and outdoor temperature as well as the humidity and a forecast.  It even has a light on the top to color code the weather:  blue is rain, white is snow, yellow is clear, etc.  I can look out the window to get that information.  It even tells the time, which reminds me, I need to get rid of some clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment