Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fun in the sun

One baseball cap.  I don't wear baseball caps, but I must have at one time.  It says SWOOSH 18 on it, whatever that means.  Out.

One faded, blue sunvisor from Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa.  Wore it only one time.  I bought it when I was there because the sun was getting in my eyes and I didn't want to walk around squinting all day.  Otherwise, I don't wear suvisors.  The elastic around my head gives me a headache. Haven't worn it since.  Out.

One pair of sun glasses--sort of.  They're not real glasses because they don't have any arms.  They just clip on regular glasses.  They look like something an old man would wear.  These were under the two head coverings mentioned above in a small basket on my clothes dryer by the back door.  I put them by the back door thinking I would put them on on my way out.  They've probably been there a few years.  Out.

As an aside, I am keeping one Justin Boots baseball cap that's real cute.  I may need it for a bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment