Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to the Frig

I was going to get rid of two flat belly products touted by as seen on Dr. Oz, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to try them even though they've been sitting on my kitchen sink unopened forever. The problem is I forget to take them before I eat.  I'll start with the Green Coffee Extract. Took one already this morning. The second is Garnica Cambogia.  It needs to be taken 30 minutes before each meal.  This one may be a little harder to deal with because by the time I'm hungry, I eat.  I don't stop, put some drops under my tongue and wait 30 minutes.  I suppose I should give them the old college try, though.  One of them just might work.  I'll let you know.

So, instead of products from the sink, I decided to strip three more unsightly pieces of paper off the refrigerator.
  • 5 easy homemade potato salads.  I love potato salad and really believed I would try these:  curried, classic dill, buffalo blue cheese, Tex-Mex, and Italian. The source was Woman's World magazine.
  • Eat like a Mediterranean. There they go with the vegetables, fresh fruits, and legumes again.  I already do that!  Just not all the time.
  • 4 moves for a healthy heart with pictures of four yoga poses.  It's the pictures that make me feel guilty every time I look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment