Friday, September 13, 2013

O M G - The Sequel

Last night after playing around with the blog, figuring out how to edit an entry, and seeing whether I remembered how to add pictures, I thought a picture would be enough. This morning I have second thoughts about that.

The electric curlers date back to the 70's and haven't been used since.  I am fortunate enough to have many cabinets in my bathroom which means I can have stuff I forgot I had.  These were in a bathroom cabinet I rarely use.  That's my excuse.

The chopsticks, well, everyone has too many chopsticks don't they?  No explanation necessary there.

That leaves the candy dish of rocks.  They've been sitting on the hearth for a very long time.  At one time they were used for a stone massage, so I kept them just like I keep everything else--just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment